Monday 22 November 2010

Blog Review.

I decided to look at and review the blog of an A2 student, Blaine Kenneally (http://blainekenneallya2media.blogspot.com/).
 I spent about 45 minutes scrolling through his extensive posts and while this may sound negative I loved the way the posts were worded and they didn't bore me out, they we're packed with the right information and almost always accompanied by pictures. I particularly liked the video logs they did because they we're entertaining as well as enticing and informing. Its clear that Blaine has a crystal clear understanding of all the aspects of media, from his posts I can actually learn some things useful to myself as well as become passively involved in his journey through making his media pieces. It is also clear that Blaine is dedicated to his blog as it is constantly being updated and built upon. I recommend Blaine's blog to anyone, if you are unclear about something it can usually be demonstrated on his blog in an easier to understand way, also his ideas and concepts and entertaining and interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment